How to Start a Group FaceTime Call
FaceTime was introduced with IOS 4 on June 7, 2010. You can FaceTime using an iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Mac because it uses your wifi network or cellular connection to make calls instead of a traditional telephone line. This is a great way to keep in touch with family over the holidays and also a great way to actually see relatives that you don't get to see on a normal basis.
FaceTime has been around for a while now so you’ve probably FaceTimed a million times with your family and friends, but have you ever FaceTimed several of them simultaneously? Well, now you can!
- Open the FaceTime app on your iPhone
- Tap the + button on the top right of your screen
- Enter the name or number of the person you want to call first
- Enter up to 30 additional contacts
- Tap Video or Audio to place your FaceTime call