This has been a feature that's been heavily requested since IOS 7, and when we saw that we were finally going to get it we were beyond excited. We've all been laying in bed at night with the brightness turned to the lowest setting just so we wouldn't be blinded, well I'm happy to say that those days are past us. Check out the video below to see how to enable Dark Mode.
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Display & Brightness.
3. New for iOS 13, you’ll see icons for Light and Dark themes at the top of the screen. Tap Dark to switch to Dark Mode. If you want to use Dark Mode all the time, that’s all you need to do.
4. If you’d like your iPhone to switch between Light and Dark Modes depending on the time, toggle the Automatic setting on. (Doing this may switch your iPhone back to Light Mode, depending on the time of day.)
5. Tap Options underneath the Automatic toggle to define when you’d like your iPhone to be in Dark Mode.
6. The default setting is to remain in Dark Mode from Sunset to Sunrise. If you’d like to set your own predetermined schedule, tap Custom Schedule then modify the Light Appearance and Dark Appearance fields to adjust the times at which each mode will be active.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This is a really huge game-changer that lots of iPhone users have been requesting for quite some time. Check out the video below to see how!For iPhone X and above: