- Generous. Will help anyone in need.
- Dependable. This is what makes them excellent employees and friends.
- Down to earth. Also polite and pleasant.
- Patient. Unlike the impulsive rams, a true Taurus is patient.
- Independent. Financially and emotionally independent.
- Persistent. Failures and setbacks rarely occur.
- Stubborn. Horns are horns, though they are easy going and respectful.
- Self-indulgent. They tend to be rude and ignorant of others’ emotions.
- Lazy. When not motivated properly, they won’t move even a muscle.
- Materialistic. Mainly because their future is extremely important for them.
- Possessive. We can say that this is the biggest negative trait of Taurus' which leads to jealousy and resentment.